Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sausage and Sweet Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and Sweet Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Sweet Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and sweet peppers recipe. You can cook sausage and sweet peppers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and Sweet Peppers:
- Use 1 packages of turkey sausage.
- Use 2 of sliced red peppers.
- Get 2 of sliced white onions.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 4 clove of chopped garlic.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of marsala wine.
- Get 1 of honey.
Steps to make Sausage and Sweet Peppers:
- Cook sausage using olive oil in a large skillet on medium. Brown each side and then drain excess oil..
- Cook chopped garlic, sliced peppers and onions. After it cooks down, add salt and pepper, Marsala wine, and diced tomatoes..
- Once the peppers and onions cook down with the tomatoes, add cut up sausage and cook on low. Add basil, parsley, honey and red pepper flakes..
- Turn off stove and cover. Allow time for flavors to blend. And serve on your choice of bread!.
If you find this Sausage and Sweet Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.