Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick peppers and sausage rigatoni alfredo recipe. To cook quick peppers and sausage rigatoni alfredo you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo:
- Take 1 box of of Rigatoni pasta.
- Provide 1 large of chopped and seeded Bell pepper (any color) I used green.
- Provide 1 of to 2 lbs sweet Italian Sausage browned.
- You need 1 large of chopped red onion.
- Provide 2 of jars of 4 cheese Classico Alfredo Sauce… U can make your own I have an Awesome recipe for that too..
- Provide 1 of 8oz pack of shredded Jack and Cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo:
- Boil salted water, add pasta and cook until almost tender. Drain.
- Remove casings from sausage, Brown Sausage over medium heat..
- Chop onion and seed and chop pepper.
- Add veggies to jars of sauce, add drained meat and simmer for 10 to 15 mins..
- Mix pasta, and sauce mixture together, place in baking dish.. sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake at 400° until browned and bubbly…
- Wah- La! Ready to eat! :-).
If you find this Quick Peppers and Sausage Rigatoni Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.