Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage and peppers with rice recipe. To cook italian sausage and peppers with rice you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice:
- Take 1 lb of Sweet or hot Italian Sausage, removed from casing and crumbled.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Bell peppers, cut into two inch pieces.
- Provide 1 of Sweet onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of Beef bouillon cubes.
- Get 1 cup of White rice, dry (not instant). I use Uncle Ben's Original.
- Provide 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sage.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice:
- Sauté olive oil and garlic in a pan on med/high heat until garlic starts to brown..
- Add sausage and sauté until it is no longer pink. Flavor with salt, pepper and sage..
- Add peppers and onions and continue sautéing until vegetables are tender (about 6 minutes)..
- Add 2 bouillon cubes. Once they soften (about 2 minutes), crush them up with a spoon and mix it all around..
- Add dry rice and mix it all together..
- Add 2 cups of water. Once it begins to boil, lower heat to a simmer, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed..
If you find this Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.