Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage and peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and peppers recipe. To make sausage and peppers you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and peppers:
- Get of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large white onions.
- Provide 6 of large garlic cloves.
- Take 5 pounds of Italian sausage.
- Take 2 of large green peppers and 1. red pepper.
- Take 1 of large can plum tomatoes.
- Get to taste of Fresh basil.
- Prepare to taste of Dried oregano.
- Get a few of Bay leaves.
- Use to taste of White pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Chicken broth (enough to cover).
Instructions to make Sausage and peppers:
- Brown onions and garlic with olive oil and butter in a large soup pot..
- Slice your sausage on an angle about 1/2 inch thick. Let saute..
- Add peppers, tomatoes in can (squish them up first), basil, oregano and bay leaves. Add enough chick broth to cover..
- Let cook with lid on for about an hour. Taste, add white pepper and salt..
- Take lid half off and let cook till all taste comes together. Add more fresh basil to finish..
If you find this Sausage and peppers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.