Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and peppers (cajun) over penne recipe. You can cook sausage and peppers (cajun) over penne using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne:
- You need 1 lb of package of Hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 of Green bell peppers (Chopped).
- Get 2 of White Onion (Chopped).
- Take 12 oz of tomato basil sauce (half a jar).
- Get 14 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 14 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped hot peppers.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped jalapenos.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 box of penne to serve over.
- You need of Notes.
- Prepare of I use B&G Hot Chopped Peppers and Cento Diced Jalapeno Peppers.
Instructions to make Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne:
- Decide how you'll be cooking the sausage. If oven baking you want to prep them now. If you decide to grill them you can do that while the chili simmers..
- In a large pot, start cooking the ground beef over medium heat. When the beef is almost done, drain the fat and add the chopped peppers and onions..
- Add the tomato basil sauce, crushed and diced tomatoes, seasoning and hot peppers and jalapenos. Keep the heat at medium until the mixture begins to boil..
- Cover and put on low heat after boil. Cooking time should be around 45 minutes. Check the sliced peppers for tenderness. If you like your sausage whole or sliced, you can add them now to the pot..
- This recipe can be served over an entire box of penne pasta. But depending on your preference start by cooking half a box..
- Once "chili" is done, serve over cooked penne and enjoy!.
If you find this Sausage and Peppers (Cajun) over Penne recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.