Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage and peppers sandwich recipe. You can have italian sausage and peppers sandwich using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwich:
- You need 2 large of green peppers.
- You need 2 large of onions.
- Take 1 packages of Johnsonville italian sausage (you can choose between spicy or mild).
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, seasoned salt.
- Get 1 packages of hero rolls.
- Get 1 packages of whatever sauce you like.
- Get 1 packages of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwich:
- heat up your stove, use a griddle if you have one, it'll make nice grill marks on the sausage.
- coat the griddle with oil or cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- unpack the sausages and split them in the middle before putting it on the grill. do not split it all the way, keep both sausages connected(the flat side should go on the bottom) splitting it cooks faster and the sausages wont curl at the ends when grilling.
- in a frying pan or skillet, turn the stove on and drizzle oil at the bottom.
- slice your green pappers and onions thinly and in circles so you have rings. add it to the pan when the oil is ready.
- the sausages take about 10 minutes to fully cook. after 5 minutes, flip the sausage over so the other side can cook.
- add the pinch of black pepper, paprika, seasoned salt to the pan of green peppers and onions and keep stirring it until it wilts down.
- slice your hero rolls and spread mayonaise on both sides. toast it on the griddle on both sides.
- split the sausage into 2 and put it in the hero. add whatever sauce you like, ketchup, mustard, buffalo, bbq etc.
- add a portion of the vegetables to your sandwich. enjoy!.
If you find this Italian Sausage and Peppers Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.