Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sausage, Peppers, and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage, Peppers, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage, Peppers, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage, peppers, and rice recipe. You can have sausage, peppers, and rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage, Peppers, and Rice:
- Provide 1 cup of rice (uncooked measurement).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Use 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Provide 1 packages of Johnsonville sausage, cut into small pieces..
- Get 1 of tortillas (optional).
Instructions to make Sausage, Peppers, and Rice:
- Cook rice according to package directions..
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet then add red and green peppers, onion, crushed red pepper, and seasoning salt..
- When peppers and onion are half way done, add sausage..
- Serve sausage and peppers over rice or combine all and wrap in a tortilla..
If you find this Sausage, Peppers, and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.