Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage and peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage and peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that hard. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and peppers recipe. To cook sausage and peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and peppers:
- Provide 8 of Italian sausage, I prefer hot.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 1 large of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes (optional).
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of white vinegar (optional).
Instructions to make Sausage and peppers:
- Start by browning the sausage in a pan over medium-high heat..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Cut the onion and peppers into chunks (2-3 inch squares).
- Combine onion, peppers, garlic, oil and spice in a glass baking dish. Mix well to coat everything in oil and spice..
- Once sausage is brown, transfer to a plate and cut them each in half..
- Spread sausage around on top of the onions and peppers and place in the oven middle rack..
- Bake uncovered for 60-80 minutes stirring every 20 minutes..
- (Optional) If you are adding the vinegar, add it 20 minutes before taking the sausage and peppers out of the oven..
- Serve it hot with fresh Italian rolls or along with a pasta dish or rice..
If you find this Sausage and peppers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.