Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to backed spinach cheese corn muffins recipe. You can cook backed spinach cheese corn muffins using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins:
- You need 4 tbs of tbs chopped blanched spinach.
- Use 2 tbs of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Provide 1 tbs of grated carrot.
- Take 1 tbs of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Provide 1 tbs of butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chili flax seeds.
- Provide 1 tbs of oil olive.
- Take 4 of _6 bread slices.
- Take 16 of cupcakes liners mold.
Instructions to make Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins:
- Take a pan add oil add onion stir fry and add spinach carrot capsicum and salt and pepper stir to cook 2 minutes add sweet corn stir to cook 1 minutes and keep aside/_ take a pan add butter and flour mix and stir cook add milk cook until smooth batter and add veg corn batter stir to cook add cream and add some cheese and 1 minutes to cook Flame off.
- Take bread cut round shape and uply butter and keep in 3 in 1 mold and pour into mold mixture and spread some cheese and red chili flax seeds and keep in backing dish and bake for 1 hour/ some mixture pour into bowl with garnish cheese bake.
- Now after back garnish some cheese and chili flax/ready to serve.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
If you find this Backed Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.