Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for #Baking Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Baking Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Baking Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #baking spinach cheese corn muffins recipe. To make #baking spinach cheese corn muffins you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #Baking Spinach cheese corn muffins:
- Provide of Spinach and corn 1/2 cup microwave for 2 minutes keep aside.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of maida.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes sliced and grilled.
- Take 1 slice of cheese chopped finely.
Instructions to make #Baking Spinach cheese corn muffins:
- Microwave the butter and milk for 2 minutes sieve the flour Add yeast to the flour mix well and keep aside.
- Add flour to the melted butter mix when it is warm To this add spinach and corn baking soda salt chilli powder pizza seasonings and cheese mix well it should be sticky consistency if it is thick add more water or milk keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Pre heat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180 degree After 10 minutes take silicon or muffin tray spray butter and use large spoon or ice cream scope to fill the muffin trays..
- They don't rise much so you can fill them up quite high Place sliced tomato seasoned with pepper and salt on the top of each muffin. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
- Serve warm with mint chutney or with ketchup Yummy spinach cheese corn muffin is ready Thank you happy cooking.
If you find this #Baking Spinach cheese corn muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.