Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño-cheddar beef mac w/ caramelized red onion corn muffins recipe. You can have jalapeño-cheddar beef mac w/ caramelized red onion corn muffins using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins:
- Use 1 lb of macaroni noodles.
- Get 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 4 T of butter.
- Use 2 T of flour.
- Take 2 C of milk.
- Get 1 of roasted red bell pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- Take 4 of jalapeños; small dice.
- Use 1 of red onion; small dice.
- Provide 1 C of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 t of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 t of onion powder.
- Get 1 t of cumin.
- You need 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 box of Jiffy corn mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/3 C of milk.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
- Use as needed of olive oil.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Instructions to make Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins:
- Cook noodles until al dente in boiling, salted water. Drain. Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil or melted butter over the noodles..
- Heat a medium sized saucepot with no oil or butter. Add ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder..
- Lay jalapeños and half the onions atop beef. Cook both sides over high heat until browned..
- Add diced tomatoes. Stir. Cook 2 minutes. Add corn and fold in..
- Melt 4 T butter in a seperate saucepot. When butter begins to slightly bubble, add flour slowly while whisking. Cook 1 minute. Add milk while whisking. Continue to whisk and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until mixture reduces slightly..
- Puree roasted bell pepper with a pinch of salt, sugar, and enough olive oil just for a smooth consistency, about a tablespoon..
- Add bell pepper puree and cheese slowly while whisking. Cook 2 minutes..
- Combine cheese sauce, beef, and noodles. Stir together..
- For corn muffins, pour enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of a small saute pan. Add remaining onions and a pinch of salt and sugar. Cook on high heat for 1 minute, then reduce to low heat and cook until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Follow instructions for Jiffy corn muffins and fold in caramelized onions..
- Variations; Bell peppers, poblano, ancho, habanero, bacon, paprika, smoked cumin, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, coriander, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, spinach, arugula, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmesean, romano, heavy cream, chihuahua cheese, chili powder, serrano, chipotle, garlic, shallots, pearl onion, piquillo peppers, avocado, coconut, butternut squash.
If you find this Jalapeño-Cheddar Beef Mac w/ Caramelized Red Onion Corn Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.