Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño corn bread muffins recipe. To make jalapeño corn bread muffins you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup of fine corn meal.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut palm sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of minced jalapeños (save 12 thin jalapeño slices for garnish).
- Take 1/2 cup of Tex Mex shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
Steps to make Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Mix corn meal, flour, salt and baking soda together..
- In a separate bowl, beat two eggs and butter together. Add sugar, buttermilk, minced jalapeños and 3/4 of the Tex Mex cheese and mix until blended..
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix..
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with vegetable oil. Evenly distribute mixture into 12 muffin cups..
- Garnish with thinly slice jalapeño and cheese..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
If you find this Jalapeño Corn Bread Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.