Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce recipe. You can have baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Get 6 of corn muffins, homemade or bakery muffins.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded mixed cheeses or any cheese you like, I used four cheese italian blend.
- Get 3 of strips of bacon, cut in half.
- You need 1 of FOR SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- Provide 12 oz of pork breakfast sausage, casings removed and crumbled.
- Use 2 cup of cream, any type you have but cream not milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Use 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- FOR EGG FILLED MIFFINS.
- Carefully, with a small sharp knife hollow out a space for the egg in each muffin..
- Fill each muffin one at a time, by breaking egg into small dish, with a slotted spoon very carefully transfer egg yolk to corn muffin hole, add as much egg white as will fit. The reason for this is homemade corn muffins can be to small to hold the entire egg. Most bakery muffins will hold the entire egg fine.Bake on prepared pan 8 to 15 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs Keep in mind the egg will continue cooking from the heat of the muffin..
- MAKE SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- In a skillet brown sausage, drain excess grease, add cream and simmer until thickened, adding pepper and hot sauce, salt if needed.
- Serve muffins hot with gravy to dip in, garnish with green onions, amd sprinkle with cracked black pepper..
If you find this Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.