Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Moist Corn Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist Corn Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Corn Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist corn muffins recipe. You can cook moist corn muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist Corn Muffins:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of White or Yellow Corn Meal.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 6 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 of Egg (optional).
Steps to make Moist Corn Muffins:
- On a low flame, melt the 6 tbls of butter..
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- In a large bowl, Mix all dry ingredients: corn meal, flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut milk, butter and honey while the butter is warm.
- Pour the milk mixture in with the dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Grease the muffin pan with the melted butter drippings from the pan or corn oil. Place about 3 tablespoons of the mixture into each partition of a muffin pan. Bake in the oven 20-25 minutes or until golden brown..
If you find this Moist Corn Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.