Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to emily's strawberry filled corn muffins recipe. You can cook emily's strawberry filled corn muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins:
- Take 1 packages of Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Take 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of Chopped strawberries.
- Provide 1 of as needed Sugar (for strawberries).
- Get 3/4 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Confectioners sugar.
Instructions to make Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Make muffin mix according to package. Add flour, cinnamon, lemon zest, and vanilla..
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are set and center is not wet but still soft..
- Mix strawberries with however much sugar you want. Gently press the back of a teaspoon into center of muffins to make an indentation about 1/3 way into muffin. Put strawberry+sugar mix into indentation, press firmly til it fills hole. **Save some strawberry+sugar mix for topping later.
- Return muffins to oven and bake for about 5 more minutes until muffins are golden.
- Let muffins cool. Beat cream and sugar until peaks form..
- Top muffins with leftover strawberry mix and serve with the whipped cream..
- Yum yum yummm :).
If you find this Emily's Strawberry Filled Corn Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.