Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's spicy corn dog muffins recipe. To make sophie's spicy corn dog muffins you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins:
- Use 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 40 grams of grated cheese.
- Take 4 of hotdogs.
- Take of Optional.
- Get 1 of instead of hot sauce, freeze dollops of ketchup the size of five pence pieces on grease proof paper. Add them to the muffin cups just before you add the hotdogs, and cook as normal..
Instructions to make Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 100°C..
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a grand blender and mix until smooth..
- Spray cooking spray on the inside of your muffin tin..
- Divide your mix between your 12 muffin indents..
- Chop your hot dogs into slices and distribute between your muffins. Poke them just beneath the surface..
- Bake for 25 minutes, topping with cheese 10 minutes before they finish cooking..
If you find this Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.