Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn Dog Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Dog Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Dog Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start with changing the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn dog muffins recipe. You can cook corn dog muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Dog Muffins:
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Use 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 of hotdogs.
- You need 2 ears of white corn.
Instructions to make Corn Dog Muffins:
- Melt butter in medium saucepan, then remove from heat and combine with sugar. Beat in eggs when sufficiently cool..
- Add buttermilk, baking soda, flour, and cornmeal. Mix until well combined, but still has lumps..
- Remove kernels from corn ears and microwave for 2 minutes, then add to mix..
- Spoon into muffin tins until slightly above halfway full. Cut hot dogs into 1 inch sections, then insert in center of each muffin..
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. For plain cornbread, pour mix into 8×8 pan and bake at 375°F for 50 minutes.
If you find this Corn Dog Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.