Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn and Mayonnaise Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn and Mayonnaise Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Mayonnaise Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and mayonnaise muffins recipe. You can cook corn and mayonnaise muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn and Mayonnaise Muffins:
- Get 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 60 grams of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare of A:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Take of B:.
- Take 40 grams of Mayonnaise.
- Provide 60 grams of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Egg (medium).
- Take of Optional:.
- Get 1 of Powdered cheese.
Steps to make Corn and Mayonnaise Muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 170℃..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm slices. Pat the corn kernels dry with a paper towel. Mix these together with the <A> ingredients..
- Add the <B> ingredients to a bowl and whisk together..
- Add the pancake mix and the mixture from Step 2 to the mixture from Step 3. Mix together with a rubber spatula..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin about 70% full. Optionally, sprinkle the tops with powdered cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Note: If you properly follow the instructions for Step 2, the ingredients won't sink to the bottom of the muffin, but will be prettily distributed throughout..
If you find this Corn and Mayonnaise Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.