Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn muffins recipe. You can cook corn muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Muffins:
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal fine ground.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs large.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 8 tablespoons of butter , melted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of greek yogurt plain.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Corn Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray..
- Whisk the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt together..
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a second bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Slowly whisk in the melted butter.
- Whisk in the yogurt and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and combine gently with a rubber spatula until just combined..
- Scoop equally into the 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
If you find this Corn Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.