Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Dog Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Dog Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Dog Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn dog muffins recipe. To make corn dog muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Dog Muffins:
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of light sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Take 1 cup of AP flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3-4 of hot dogs (cut each of them into 3 pieces).
Steps to make Corn Dog Muffins:
- Whisk butter and sugar together, add eggs, stir. Add butter milk and continue to whisk..
- In other bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, baking soda..
- Fold dry mixture to butter mixture. Set oven for 350 F, use non stick spray for muffin tin. Add batter into each muffin cup, place hot dogs into middle of each corn batter. Cook 12-15 minutes..
- If my kid loves the recipe, and tastes, I post in here to share with you. I had only 2 muffins. Very filling,.
- Hope you will like the recipe too..
If you find this Corn Dog Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.