Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Radish greens recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Radish greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to radish greens recipe. You can cook radish greens using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Radish greens:
- Get of Radish with leaves 1.
- Use 1 of Potato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Provide tsp of Dhania pdr1/2.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric pdr.
- Get of Green chilli chopped.
- You need of Garam masala.
- Take of Amchur pdr.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli.
Instructions to make Radish greens:
- Wash radish and its leaves thoroughly. Cut leaves of radish and grind it in a mixer..
- Cut radish into small pieces. Cut potato also..
- Take oil in a wok add jeera,turmeric,chilli pdr and dhania pdr.Now add cut potato and radish cubes.Add salt and chilli. Cook them partially..
- Now is the time to add coarsely ground radish leaves..
- Cook on slow flame. After 10min check the vegetable add some amchur pdr and garam masala..
- It is ready to eat with parathas..
If you find this Radish greens recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.