Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Radish Parantha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish Parantha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to radish parantha recipe. You can cook radish parantha using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Radish Parantha:
- Use 1 of Radish grated squeezed.
- Provide 3 tsp of green Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1 bowl of wheat flour dough.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need as needed of oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white butter.
Steps to make Radish Parantha:
- In a bowl add radish, Coriander leaves,green chilli,salt,red chilli and carrom seeds.mix well.heat tava and take small ball from dough and roll it.fill radish mixture and roll it.now spread at tava.apply oil both the sides and cook well and golden brown and crispy.add butter and serve hot..
If you find this Radish Parantha recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.