Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makki-radish Paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makki-radish Paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to makki-radish paratha recipe. You can have makki-radish paratha using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Makki-radish Paratha:
- Prepare 1 bowl of makki ka atta.
- Prepare 1 of radish with it's leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use To taste of red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of water.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil.
Steps to make Makki-radish Paratha:
- Peel wash and Grate radish. Chop it's leaves..
- In a mixing bowl add makki atta. Mix grated radish and chopped radish leaves, salt, red chilli powder and mix all the ingredients thoroughly..
- Now make a dough by adding water slowly and knead a soft dough..
- Heat a griddle and brush with a little cooking Oil. Now make a ball of dough and roll with the help of your palms and put it on griddle and roast. Apply oil..
- Flip the side and roast from other side as well and fry with little cooking Oil..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Makki-radish Paratha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.