Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Radish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Radish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Radish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato radish recipe. To cook potato radish you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Radish:
- Get 2 of potatoes peeled and cut into pieces.
- Use 1 of radish cut into pieces.
- Use 1 bowl of radish leaves chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
Steps to make Potato Radish:
- In a kadhai heat oil and add cumin seeds.then add potatoes and cook them for five minutes.now add radish and their leaves and mix well.now add all spices and cook for five minutes at medium flame.after that add mango powder and serve hot with chapati..
If you find this Potato Radish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.