Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Radish crackers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Radish crackers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish crackers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish crackers recipe. You can have radish crackers using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Radish crackers:
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 500 gms of radish.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- Take 6 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Radish crackers:
- First grate radish then squeeze well & remove extra water..
- In a mixing bowl take squeezed radish then add chopped ginger, coriander leaves,green chilli, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, chat masala & salt..
- Now add both flours to the mixture & knead well, don't use water because radish will pass water time of kneading..
- Now the dough is ready make small balls from the dough..
- Take a ball flat this with help of rolling pin like puri..
- Heat oil in a pan, add puris to hot oil & fry them till crisp in low medium flame..
- Now crackers are ready serve with any dip or chhole/paneer masala..
If you find this Radish crackers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.