Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Radish Parantha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Radish Parantha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Radish Parantha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted radish parantha recipe. You can cook roasted radish parantha using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Radish Parantha:
- Provide 1 kg of grated raddish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Get as per taste of As taste salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli.
- Get 2 pinches of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped green coriander.
- Take 2 tsp of oil for raddish.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil for parantha.
Steps to make Roasted Radish Parantha:
- Take a big bowl radish grated..
- Take a wok put oil then oil heat add ajwain,cumin seeds and garlic ginger saute then add grated radish saute for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes add all spices mix and saute for water evaporate.Then mix green coriander and cool them..
- Take a 2 balls of wheat flour dough roll in rolling pin stuff roasted raddish mixer then cover with another roti press them..
- Take a pan hot then make parantha apply oil and crisp parantha is ready..
- Then enjoy roasted Radish Parantha..
If you find this Roasted Radish Parantha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.