Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Radish leaf curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish leaf curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish leaf curry recipe. To make radish leaf curry you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Radish leaf curry:
- Use 500 grams of raddsh leaves.
- Prepare 2 fistfuls of moong Dal.
- You need 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Take some of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Steps to make Radish leaf curry:
- Wash the radish leaves and drain it off, now chop it into small pieces and cook it in pressure cooker by adding very little water to retain the nutrients..
- Soak moong dal for an hour then in a mixer jar add soaked moong dal, grated coconut, green chilli, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and grind it..
- Take a kadhai, add oil, add mustard seeds, turmeric,hing and allow the mustard seeds to splutter and add the ground mixture to the kadhai and saute it..
- Now add the cooked leaves to the Kadai, add salt, stir it and simmer it for 10 minutes until the water completely drains off. Curry is ready, it tastes good with rice and roti..
If you find this Radish leaf curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.