Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit smoothie with yogurt & spinach recipe. To make fruit smoothie with yogurt & spinach you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach:
- Get 1 cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and mangos were used in mine.).
- Get 1 of banana- peeled (sliced frozen or unfrozen both work).
- Take 1 of handful of spinach-washed & stems removed.
- Get 1/3 cup of greek or low fat yogurt (plain or vanilla will work, for an extra kick use some with fruit flavor).
- Use 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1/4 cup of favorite juice (orange, mango, apple or cranberry work well).
Steps to make Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach:
- Lightly blend frozen fruit, banana, spinach, and yogurt in blender..
- Add juice and honey, continue blending. More juice, berries, and yogurt can be added to your liking. Keep in mind more juice thins, frozen fruit thickens. Bananas and honey are a healthier way to add sweetness. Using frozen fruit eliminates chunks of ice..
- Kmurcks 3/2014.
If you find this Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.