Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Radish paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish paratha recipe. You can have radish paratha using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Radish paratha:
- Get 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Water.
- You need of For filling.
- Prepare 1 of Radish grated.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of gram masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare Pinch of amchur powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Oil for roasting..
- Prepare As needed of Red sauce..for serve.
Steps to make Radish paratha:
- First take a bowl add wheat flour, salt mix well then add water make a fine dough….
- Then squeeze the grated Radish add salt, red chilli,gram masala, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, amchur powder, coriander leaves mix well..
- Then take dough roll it and cut 2 chef hat shape…then stuffed with stuffing…And lock with the design….
- Then Roasted it with oil on tawa..
- Serve with sauce…your paratha is ready to serve..
If you find this Radish paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.