Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red lentil with Radish and potato 🍲 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil with Radish and potato 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil with Radish and potato 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil with radish and potato 🍲 recipe. To make red lentil with radish and potato 🍲 you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red lentil with Radish and potato 🍲:
- Provide 2 of medium size Radish.
- You need 2 of large potato.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Oil as required.
- Get 1/2 cup of red lentil soaked in water.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need of Water as required.
Instructions to make Red lentil with Radish and potato 🍲:
- Cut the Radish and potato into medium large sizes and wash it. Keep it in a pot filled with water and boil it in stove. After boiling, drain the water..
- Now, take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Put chopped onions with green chillies and salt as required. Fry it until becomes brown. Put ginger garlic paste with turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Saute it very well putting 1/4 cup water. Now, put the soaked lentil into it..
- Put more 2 cup hot water and Cover the pan. Cook it in a medium flame for 5-7 minutes..
- Now, put boiled potatoes and Radish into it and mix it very well. Cook it covering the pan for more 5-7minutes in a medium low flame..
- After it's 100% done, stop the flame immediately..
- Red lentil with Radish and potato is ready to serve. Serve it hot with steamed rice, roti, paratha etc and enjoy. Stay safe and stay home during these global quarantine days.Take Love from Bangladesh 💜..
If you find this Red lentil with Radish and potato 🍲 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.