Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Furikake Daikon Radish Leaves recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Furikake Daikon Radish Leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Furikake Daikon Radish Leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to furikake daikon radish leaves recipe. You can cook furikake daikon radish leaves using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Furikake Daikon Radish Leaves:
- You need 1 of as much as you have Daikon radish leaves.
- Get 1 small of packet Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of dash, (to taste) Soy sauce.
Steps to make Furikake Daikon Radish Leaves:
- Wash the daikon radish leaves, cut off the very tips of the leaves, and chop the rest..
- Sprinkle a little salt (not listed) and leave for a while..
- When the leaves have softened, rub a little and then squeeze out well to remove the green leafy smell..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Add the well squeezed daikon radish leaves and stir fry. Add the dashi stock granules and stir fry, then add the sugar and continue stir-frying….
- Add bonito flakes and stir-fry some more, and taste..
- When the leaves are dry and crumbly, add sesame seeds and drizzle soy sauce to taste. Done!.
If you find this Furikake Daikon Radish Leaves recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.