Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beignets/Mandazis recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beignets/Mandazis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beignets/Mandazis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beignets/mandazis recipe. You can cook beignets/mandazis using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beignets/Mandazis:
- Take 2 cups of self raising flour.
- Use 1/8 cup of sugar (add or reduce to taste).
- Take 2 of table spoons margarine.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg beaten.
- Provide 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinammon (optional).
- Use of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Beignets/Mandazis:
- In a bowl sieve the flour then add in sugar, salt and cinammon n mix well..
- Add the margarine and rub it into the flour until it forms crumbs (looking like bread crumbs).
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the beaten egg then the warm milk gradually while kneading to a soft (but not sticky) dough..
- Cover bowl with a kitchen cloth and allow to sit n rise for about 10 minutes.
- Dust your work top and roll the dough flat roughly 1cm thick..
- Heat enough oil in a deep frying pan till hot enough. You can check whether oil is hot by dropping a small piece of dough in it. If the dough rises n floats at the top the oil is ready..
- Cut into squares (or whichever shapes you like) and fry several pieces at once depending on size..
- Fry while turning till golden brown on both sides. Remove and drain excess oil on a kitchen paper..
- Serve with a cold or hot beverage..
If you find this Beignets/Mandazis recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.