Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simmered Chicken & Daikon Radish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simmered Chicken & Daikon Radish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simmered Chicken & Daikon Radish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simmered chicken & daikon radish recipe. To cook simmered chicken & daikon radish you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simmered Chicken & Daikon Radish:
- Get 1 of thigh Chicken thigh meat.
- Get 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Get 1 clove of ★Grated ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Honey.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for frying).
- Provide 1 dash of Finely chopped green onion.
Steps to make Simmered Chicken & Daikon Radish:
- Remove the skin from the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle salt and pepper and set aside..
- Cut the daikon into bite-sized pieces (rough cut)..
- Parboil the daikon in water that was used to wash rice. They'll be simmered later, so it's okay if they're still a bit hard..
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan and cook the chicken..
- Add the parboiled daikon and cook together until the daikon has a cooked color..
- Add the ★ ingredients, cover with a lid and simmer until the daikon absorbs the flavor..
- If you bring it to a boil then stop the heat, it's easier for the daikon to absorb the flavor. When it becomes cold, turn on the heat and bring it to a boil again..
- Once the daikon has absorbed the flavor, increase to medium heat and simmer to create creaminess. Top with green onions and it's done..
If you find this Simmered Chicken & Daikon Radish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.