Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic chicken tacos (dairy-free, gluten-free) recipe. You can cook authentic chicken tacos (dairy-free, gluten-free) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free):
- Take 4 large of Chicken Breasts.
- Take 2 envelope of McCormick Pollo de Tinga Seasoning.
- Get 16 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Take 2 of Limes, wedged.
- Use 1 cup of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Avocados, cubed.
- You need 1 large of Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of White Corn Tortillas.
- Use 1 of *Salsa Optional*.
Steps to make Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free):
- Boil breasts in large pot of water for about 30 minutes, or until done..
- Rinse in cold water to avoid burning your fingers, then shred your chicken. I use a fork to make it easier..
- Return shredded chicken to the empty pot and add your Tinga seasoning, tomato sauce, and 2/3 cup of water. Heat to a boil, then keep on low heat..
- Warm your tortillas. I find it easiest to lay them out on a plate, cover with a slightly damp paper towel, and microwave for 20 seconds. Heating them and keeping them moist will prevent them from cracking while you eat..
- Finally, top with chicken, cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lime, onions, tomatoes, avocado, and salsa if you like!.
If you find this Authentic Chicken Tacos (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.