Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosayna’s Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s tacos recipe. To make whosayna’s tacos you need 41 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosayna’s Tacos:
- Prepare of You will need:.
- You need of as requied Taco Shells.
- Get of Guacamole.
- Get of Barqued or Grilled Chicken/Beef Fillet.
- Provide of Salsa sauce.
- Provide of Yogurt Dip.
- Use as required Salad of : Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatoes and Onions chopped with Sweet Corns.
- Prepare of Tortillas to make Taco shell:.
- Provide 1 and 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cornmeal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Take of Guacamole:.
- Get 1 of Avocado.
- Provide leaves of as required Few Coriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Take as required of Salt.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Lemon juice.
- Provide of Salsa Sauce:.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes (big chunks).
- Get 2 of Harbanero chillies.
- Provide of Yogurt Dip:.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Use as needed of little Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Cumin powder.
- Prepare as needed of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use of Chicken or Beef filling:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken/Beef Fillet slices.
- Get as needed of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Tacos:
- Tortillas to make Taco shell: Mix all ingredients well, bind using water to softer dough. Make pingpong balls, roll each thin roti and roast on griddle just like rotis, keep on kitchen towel placed on a plate. Cover it when all done. Use oven rack and hanf few tortillas on it, then bake on 200C, till crisped up taco shells Guacamole: Chop avocado add coriander leaves, salt, black pepper, tomato and onions with lemon juice and mix well..
- Salsa Sauce: Boil Tomatoes,Harbanero chilli in 1 cup of water, when cooled down, coarsely blend it add one chopped onion, salt, chopped parsley and lemon juice Yogurt Dip: Whisk yogurt and add the rest.
- Chicken or Beef filling: Marinate chicken or beef slices with the above for atleast three hours. Barbeque, grill it or pan fry the slices Cut chicken or beef slices into thin shredds. Braise one onion slice in butter add capsicum and stir fry remove from flame and mix with chicken or beef slices..
- Can mix guacamole and little salsa sauce and keep the filling ready. Or can put separately. Take a taco shell fill it with chicken or beef mixture place guacamole salad. Pour two teaspoon salsa sauce, yogurt dip and one tablespoon of grated cheddar cheese.
If you find this Whosayna’s Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.