Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my loaded chicken & bacon nacho cheesey bake 😉 recipe. To cook my loaded chicken & bacon nacho cheesey bake 😉 you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉:
- Use 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Take of Enough Frozen steak size chips to fill the oven dish.
- Use 1 of large pkt Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Black pepper.
- Provide 1 jar of Dorito,s Nacho Cheese.
- Take 2 of large Chicken breasts chopped.
- Take 200 g of thick cut Bacon chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 200 g of Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Mix cheese n onion together and set aside.
Instructions to make My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉:
- Add the oil to the oven dish then spread all the chips over it fill the bottom and add salt and pepper.
- Next add the plain Nancho crisp and spread all over.
- Next the thick cut bacon.
- Add the Chicken on top of the bacon.
- Add 5 tbls BBQ Sauce over the chicken.
- Cover the bake with tin foil. Add the tray bake to a preheated oven middle shelf 170 or Gas 6 for 45 minutes.
- Mix the grated cheese in with the onions and set aside..
- Take the dish out of the oven after 45 minutes, add the cheese and oniin on top and put back in uncovered in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes on the same heat..
- Cheese & Onion spread on top.
- Serve Hot everything you need in one cook..
If you find this My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.