Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos recipe. To cook mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos you only need 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 6 of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of ● For The Chicken Dust [to taste – equal parts].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs.
- Get 1 of LG Viadalia Onion [julienned].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- Provide 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – julienned].
- Get 3 of LG Jalapeno Peppers deseeded – julienned].
- Provide 1 Bag of Multi Colored Sweet Baby Bell Peppers [julienned].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves].
- Take 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Sides/Options/Garnishes [as needed].
- You need 1 Package of 6" Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Provide of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Prepare of Picante Sauce.
- Provide Leaves of Cilantro.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Sour Cream.
Steps to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos:
- Rinse and cube chicken breasts. Create brine mixture and brine chicken for 2 hours minimum. Add water and ice as needed to cover chicken..
- Chop, mince or julienne all herbs and vegetables..
- Sauté vegetables in a small amount of garlic olive oil for 5 minutes. Or, until slightly translucent. You'll want some crisp on your veggies..
- Garlic, chicken and chives frying in a small amount of garlic olive oil and a dash of Silver Tequila pictured. Lightly dust chicken with cayenne, garlic and onion powder, black pepper and cumin mixture..
- Sautéd vegetables to the left – chicken to the right..
- Serve hot with Sides/Options/Garnishes listed above with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.