Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' al pastor hamburgers recipe. You can cook ray's' al pastor hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground pork.
- Get 2 of dried pasilla chilies.
- Use 2 of dried ancho chilies.
- You need 6 of dried guallio chilies.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortilla.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple rings.
Steps to make Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers:
- start by rehydration of your chiles, I cut if stem take out seeds and bring to a boil in a small pan with your peeled whole onion and the 2 peeled garlic cloves. I usually bring to a quick boil for about 10 minutes..
- add your cooled chilies, garlic & onion, to blender add salt, cumin, bullion, tortilla chopped, & garlic salt. Add maybe tablespoon at a time of your boiled chili water blend till smooth. it will be very thick paste like consistency..
- your mixture Will be thick, your basically making a adobo paste.now add oj & pineapple juice reblend till smooth & creamy..
- in a very large bowl add your two meats, and add your adobo marinade, mix well till incorporated. If you want a chucky burger I add some diced pineapples & 1/2 a finely diced onion to mixture. I chill the mixture atleast for 45minutes to 2 hours. The longer the mixture marinates the better flavor..
- grill on indoor griddle or bbq with grilled pineapples your toppings of choice..enjoy…
If you find this Ray's' Al Pastor hamburgers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.