Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean bbq chicken burger sliders recipe. To make korean bbq chicken burger sliders you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- Use 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- Take 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 package of mini slider buns.
Steps to make Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
If you find this Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.