Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Street style chicken burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Street style chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Street style chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to street style chicken burger recipe. You can have street style chicken burger using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Street style chicken burger:
- You need 4 of Buns.
- Use 1 cup of Chicken mince.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Oats.
- Use 1 cup of Maida (all purpose flour).
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mint chutney.
- You need 7-8 of Tomato slice.
- Prepare 7-8 of Cucumber slice.
- Provide 7-8 of Onion slice.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cabbage leaves.
- Provide 4-5 of Cheese pieces.
- Get as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Street style chicken burger:
- Take a bowl. Add chicken mince, chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder,salt, black pepper. Mix well..
- Take a small portion and make a ball. With the help of your palm, flattened it & make patties..
- Take a tawa & heat it. Add little oil and shallow fry the chicken patties..
- Now cut the bun into 2 pieces. Heat it in the tawa..
- Now apply tomato sauce and mint chutney on the bun..
- Put a cabbage leaf. Now put the chicken patties. Now put tomato slice, cucumber slice & onion sliced on it. Put a piece of cheese on it.Now cover it with the bun..
- Put it on the tawa and let the cheese melt. Enjoy delicious street style chicken burger..
If you find this Street style chicken burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.