Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken burger recipe. You can cook chicken burger using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Burger:
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled shredded chicken.
- Provide 1 of boiled potato.
- Provide 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Chicken Burger:
- Take boiled chicken and shred it in a food processor.
- Add boiled potato to it and give it a churn.
- Add Coriander leaves, Ginger and green chilli paste, salt & red chilli powder. Give a nice churn so that everything gets incorporated well.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and add corn flour and mix well with hands.
- Keep corn flour slurry and bread crumbs ready in a plate.
- Take small portion from the mix and shape like a cutlet. Dip it in the slurry and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat up a pan, add oil and place the cutlet to fry. Flip when one side is done.
- Toast a bun, place lettuce and cheese slice.
- Place a thin slice of onion, fried cutlet and then a slice of tomato on it..
- Chicken burger is ready to enjoy with ketchup or some chilli sauce..
If you find this Chicken Burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.