Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crispy Chicken Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Chicken Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Chicken Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken burger recipe. To make crispy chicken burger you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Chicken Burger:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken fillet (hammered).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Oil:for frying.
- You need of For Dry coating:1 cup Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Eggs 2(seasoned with black pepper,salt and garlic powder 1/4 tsp each).
- You need of Burger Sauce: 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ketchup.
- Prepare of Garlic powder and black peer:1pinch. Mix all and make sauce.
Instructions to make Crispy Chicken Burger:
- Marinate chicken fillets in ginger garlic paste, buttermilk,hot sauce,red chilli powder,vinegar and salt..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hrs..
- Prepare the egg and dry batter mix.
- Dip in egg then in dry coating and coat well. Deep fry in preheated oil until golden brown and crispy..
- Assembling: Put burger sauce on toasted bun,iceberg lettuce,zinger pattie,cheese slice and cover with the bun. Serve with freie and ketchup..
If you find this Crispy Chicken Burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.