Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy chicken burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken burger recipe. To make crispy chicken burger you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy chicken burger:
- Prepare 1 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of hot chilli.
- Prepare 1 of and a 1/12 cups plain flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chicken salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Crispy chicken burger:
- Tenderize the chicken breast until it is at an even thickness and cut/trim off any bits of fat or gristle..
- Place buttermilk, crushed garlic and whole chopped chilli in a bowl – mix thoroughly and allow the chicken to sit in the mixture for at least 30mins in the fridge..
- While the chicken is marinading place the flour, herbs and spices in a shallow dish and mix together (the mixture should have a reddish tinge from the paprika) – this will be used to coat your chicken..
- After the chicken has soaked for 30 minutes remove it from the fridge and begin to coat it with your flour mixture..
- Drain off any excess buttermilk and coat the chicken evenly – I repeated the method twice, dipping it in the buttermilk again and re-coating for extra crispiness..
- Heat oil in a fry pan(oil should fill the pan half full) – once sufficiently heated turn down the heat to low-medium and place the coated chicken breast in the pan..
- Cook the chicken until golden brown and crispy on each side and set aside to cool for a few minutes..
- Serve on your choice of bread with tomato, rocket, red onion, a dash of aioli & goats cheese..
If you find this Crispy chicken burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.