Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade crisp chicken burger patties recipe. To make homemade crisp chicken burger patties you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties:
- Get 500 gm of Chicken Mince.
- Get 1 tbsp of Paprika powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic mince.
- Get 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Provide of FOR THE BEATEN EGG-.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Take 1 of Egg beaten.
- Take of FOR THE SEMI THICK SLURRY-.
- Provide 2 tbsp of All-purpose flour or Maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Use 1 cup of Breadcrumbs for coating.
- Take of Oil as required for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties:
- Marinate chicken mince with all the masalas and keep it refrigerated overnight for best results..
- Shape into small patties and dip in the flour slurry at first. Then back in the egg mix and again back into the flour slurry. Last step is to coat them evenly with the breadcrumbs before frying. Keep them in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before you proceed with the rest of the process..
- Deep fry the patties only if desired. You can shallow fry them as well or even grill. There is absolutely no change in taste or texture. Only thing is they taste so very good. I generally prefer shallow frying as it is a healthier way of doing it..
If you find this Homemade Crisp Chicken Burger Patties recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.