Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mini Chicken burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini chicken burger recipe. To make mini chicken burger you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini Chicken burger:
- Use 6 of Mini Buns.
- You need 6 of Chicken Patty Frozen (or u can check my recipes for homemade patty recipes).
- Provide half of cup Mayo Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare Half of cup Mayo Chup Sauce.
- Prepare 6 of cheddar cheese chunks.
- Use of For Mayo Garlic Sauce:.
- Take of Add 6 boiled garlic cloves, salt, in half cup Mayonnaise and mix it.
- Prepare of For Mayo Chup Sauce:.
- Take 3 tbsp of mayonnaise + 3tbsp ketchup + 1tbsp chilli sauce + 1 tsp chilli flakes + salt to taste. Mix well.
Steps to make Mini Chicken burger:
- Fry the chicken patty till golden brown..
- Now cut the buns in two half. Put the mayo sauce on bottom then put patty now mayo chup sauce then cover the top bun..
- On warm non stick pan melt the cheddar cheese chunks and spread them on top part of buns..
- Ready to Serve!.
If you find this Mini Chicken burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.