Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Chicken Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Chicken Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken burger recipe. To cook grilled chicken burger you only need 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Chicken Burger:
- Provide 200 gms of chicken mince.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of fresh bread crumbs.
- Use 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of mixed herb Italian seasoning.
- Take 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of light soya sauce.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take 2 of burger breads.
- Take 1 tbsp of mayonaise.
- Get 1 of cheese cube grated.
- Provide of For salad stuffing:.
- Prepare 6 of fresh lettuce leaves.
- Get of Few slices cucumber.
- Prepare 6-8 pieces of thinly sliced carrots.
- Get 1 of tomato sliced.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot and sweet tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of green coriander mint chutney.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Burger:
- Grind chicken in a grinder to a smooth paste.Add soya sauce,finely chopped green chilli,ginger garlic paste,mixed Italian herbs seasoning, salt to taste,black pepper and freshly ground bread into crumbs to the chicken paste.Mix all.Heat 1 tbsp oil in a nonstick wok or pan.Saute onion and add the chicken paste.Toss all for sometime.Remove from flame.Mix 1 tbsp all purpose flour in it.Make 4 round balls and flatten into patties..
- Toss the patties in 2 tbsp flour.Drizzle oil in a grill pan.Place the patties in it and grill it till well browned both sides 8 to 10 minutes.Cut the burger buns into halves and smear butter.Toast lightly in the grill pan..
- Spread mayonaise on one half.Place lettuce leaves. Then place the cooked chicken patty on one half.Add half teaspoon green chutney.Place few thinly sliced carrots.Then 1 capsicum ring,then a slice of tomato.Top it with a slice or rings of onion.Grate cheese over the other half.Cover and insert a toothpick at the top to keep all stuffed ingredients intact and serve at once with hot and sweet tomato sauce..
If you find this Grilled Chicken Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.