Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Filled Chicken Cheese Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Filled Chicken Cheese Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Filled Chicken Cheese Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato filled chicken cheese burger recipe. You can have potato filled chicken cheese burger using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Filled Chicken Cheese Burger:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Boiled potatoes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Get of Left over Grilled Tandoori Chicken.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1 of oinon chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese as required.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise as you needed.
- Provide of Coating.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese slices as required.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare of Burger buns.
- You need of Fries as required.
Instructions to make Potato Filled Chicken Cheese Burger:
- Boil and mash the potatoes add salt and chicken powder and mix well..
- Shred the grilled Tandoori Chicken. I already shared the recipe..
- Heat the oil add chicken, green Bell pepper, tomato, oinon, oregano, salt, white pepper, black pepper powder and pizza sauce..
- Mix well..
- The Patty is made with mashed potatoes on the out side layer. From the inside it is filled with chicken mixture and mozzarella cheese..
- Now coat the Patty in egg and bread crumbs and fry..
- Now spread the mayonnaise on buns..
- Place the burger Patty, cucumber slices with a slice of cheese on top and close the bun..
- Serve hot with French Fries.
If you find this Potato Filled Chicken Cheese Burger recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.