Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's southwest chicken burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's southwest chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's southwest chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's southwest chicken burger recipe. To cook brad's southwest chicken burger you need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's southwest chicken burger:
- Take 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Get of Onion buns.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference.
- Provide of For the southwest sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 tbs of Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style.
- You need 5 drops of tobasco sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide of For the batter.
- Take of Dry.
- You need 1 of LG can french onions, crumbled.
- Provide 2 of cups, garlic herb bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of panko.
- Prepare of Wet.
- Use 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of whole milk or cream.
- Use of For garnish.
- Get slices of Sharp white cheddar.
- Get of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Diced green chiles.
- Get of Red leaf lettuce.
- Provide of If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles.
Steps to make Brad's southwest chicken burger:
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving..
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well..
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low..
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly..
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties..
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's southwest chicken burger recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.