Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crispy chicken burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy chicken burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy chicken burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy chicken burger recipe. You can cook crispy chicken burger using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy chicken burger:
- You need 4 of Burger buns.
- Use 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tsp of red cilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use 6 tbsp of breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get as required of Sliced onion and cucumber.
- Get 2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Crispy chicken burger:
- Make 4 thin slices of meat from the breast pieces..
- Take the milk in a bowl and add the lemon juice. Keep it aside for 5 mins. Then add salt and white pepper powder in this milk (which becomes buttermilk). Stir well then soak the chicken pieces into this mixture for 15 to 20 mins..
- In the meantime take the breadcrumbs, salt and red chilli powder in a plate. Mix and spread well. In another bowl crack open one egg, add little salt and bit it with a fork.
- In a kadhai add enough oil for frying. Take a piece of chicken at a time. Deep into the egg, coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat the process and then fry it in a medium flame till it become golden brown. Then remove it from the oil and soak the extra oil with paper towel. Repeat the process with all the chicken pieces..
- Now toast the buns with little butter. In a small bowl take the mayonnaise and tomato sauce. Mix it well..
- Take the bottom part of the bun. Spread the sauce mix, spread some sliced onion and cucumber, sprinkle some chaat masala and then put one crispy chicken piece on it, add the sauce mix again and finally add the top part of the bun..
- Finally your crispy chicken burger is ready to serve. Have some French fries and Enjoy with tour friends..
If you find this Crispy chicken burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.