Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato-Braised Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato-Braised Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato-braised chicken tacos recipe. You can have tomato-braised chicken tacos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato-Braised Chicken Tacos:
- Get 4 of roma tomatoes.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 3 of jalapeños.
- Provide 3/4 of white onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegi oil.
- Get 2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 4 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 1 of flour tortillas.
- Provide 1 of guacamoli(sp).
Steps to make Tomato-Braised Chicken Tacos:
- in blender add cut up Roma tomatoes, cut up onion, cut up jalapeños and garlic.
- blend into liquid.
- cut chicken breast in to 3 slices each. cook in vegi oil about 3 mins on each side on med heat..
- add in blended liquid over top of chicken.
- turn to low heat and cover the pan cooking for 30 mins stirring occasionally.
- after 30 mins turn to med.high heat and shrewd chicken with forks..
- after shreaded take off heat and add in cilantro.
- serve with quac, lettuce, hot sauce, cheese..
If you find this Tomato-Braised Chicken Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.